Empower Your Employees through Security Awareness Training
Protecting your company’s entire IT infrastructure involves more than just implementing a well organized security suite. As one of the most vulnerable access points into your company, your employees are an integral component in what should be one of your strongest lines of defense. Ensuring that your employees have the savant, skill, and know-how to defend themselves— and your company— is critical to the health and security of your business. If your employees don’t understand how to safeguard company data and resources, no amount of money invested in security technology will be able to protect you or your assets.Get Started
We Train Employees,
They Defend You
They Defend You
Our team of expert professionals will work to define exactly what your company needs, where and how your employees need help, and outline an information security awareness program unique to you and your company. Good security awareness training eliminates risk by bolstering security, equipping your employees with knowledge, and highlighting security policies and practices that will keep your company generating revenue.
- Ensure proper password protection is followed
- Identify suspicious content, such as emails, links, online ads, attachments, etc.
- Ensure backups are performed
- Educate employees about dangers of outside programs and security risks
- Train employees how to identify suspicious PC behavior
- Define different types of malware, what they are capable of, & what to do if contracted
- Define wireless networks and the dangers of connecting to unfamiliar ones
- Employ physical security standards & consequences for added protection